What Customized SMS Is Offering You.
25 Sep 2017
You can interface an your application, website or system with our messaging gateway by using our very flexible HTTP API connection. Once you're connected, you'll be able to send sms messages and check your balance.
The parameters are;
1. recipient: The destination phone numbers. Separate multiple numbers with comma(,)
2. username: Your customizedsms.net account username
3. password: Your customizedsms.net account password
4. sender: The sender ID to show on the receiver's phone
5. message: The text message to be sent
6. balance: Set to true only when you want to check your credit balance
7. schedule: Specify this parameter only when you are scheduling an sms for later delivery. It should contain the date the message should be delivered. Supported format is "2009-10-01 12:30:00" i.e "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss"
API to send SMS
You can also use our old API
Account Balance API
You can also use our old API.
API Configurations If you is using SPC 2, 3 or 4.
API response on Success: OK
API Response confirmation: Contains Account balance API:
API Protocol: HTTP GET
Push to API as: Bulk or single
API Return Values & Interpretations
OK=Successful - Mesaage was sent
2904=SMS Sending Failed
2905=Invalid username/password combination
2908=Invalid schedule date format
2909=Unable to schedule
2910=Username is empty
2911=Password is empty
2912=Recipient is empty
2913=Message is empty
2914=Sender is empty
2915=One or more required fields are empty
Developers having difficulties integrating our API in their custom built application - school portal, eccommerce etc should email : firstname.lastname@example.org for free support and codes.